Licensed for use by one person/one classroom.
For additional licenses ($3.00/license) feel free to contact us!
This is a book study for Who is Hillary Clinton? by Heather Alexander. 25 pages of student work, plus an answer key!
This book study divides Who is Hillary Clinton? into five sections for study. The chapters are grouped as follows: Who is Hillary Clinton? – Chapter 2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8, 9-10.
This Who is Hillary Clinton? book study includes the following:
• Who is Hillary Clinton? novel study title page for students
• Before reading Who is Hillary Clinton? worksheet
• Important People worksheet
• Facts and Opinions worksheet
• Dictionary Look-up sheets – one for each section
• Vocabulary Study sheets – one for each section
• Understanding the Story comprehension worksheets – one for each section
• Chapter Summary worksheets – one for each section
• Time for a Test! assessment (includes multiple choice, short answer and long answer questions)
• Answer key – 11 pages
• Outline of Common Core standards met for grades 2 – 4
This book study follows our junior novel studies format. They are very similar to our regular novel studies, but with a few formatting and styling differences. Please have a look at the preview, or at our novel study information page!
Due to the nature of digital files, all sales are final.